Four Seasons of Colors and Blooms
Signup is now available for year-round 2023 container gardens! The Inspired Garden creates exquisite containers based on your preferences, using premium flowers sourced from the highest quality growers. We offer four seasonal installations, ensuring your porches, patios, and decks are bursting with color from early spring through late winter. Please enter your name and email below to let us know you’re interested.
- $1,980 for all four seasons or $495 per season for a la carte
– Pricing based on two 13″-15″ containers. As inventory permits, our containers will be supplied at no cost when you sign up for four seasons.
– No deposit in 2023! Complimentary ($150 value) summer maintenance is provided with full-year signup. If you decide after the summer that you no longer need fall or winter service, we’ll retroactively invoice for this service.
– Enter your name and email below to let us know you’re interested, or contact email@example.com for a la carte or special requests.
Unparalleled Start-to-Finish Service
- Our team will reach out before each quarterly install to go over preferences for that season. We welcome your input, incorporating color, height, and style preferences. Our #1 priority is that you fall in love with the final design.
- We’ll pick up your containers and deliver them back to you packed with flowers. If your planters are large and heavy, we will create on site. We handle all of the mess of planting, schlepping, trash removal, composting, etc.
- All clients are provided with our seasonal care cards offering tips on watering and maintenance, and we are available by email or text if there are any questions or concerns.
- Our four-season clients receive complimentary summer maintenance (a $150 value) with full-year signup. Maintenance includes 2-3 visits of deadheading, cutting back, fertilization, and light replacement of flowers during the longest season to keep containers looking fresh. Please note that watering is not included.
After a long, drab winter, start the year off with enchanting pots packed with dreamy early spring flowers.
Install around early April
Summer sunshine brings bright, intense flowers that will be the envy of all of your neighbors.
Install around early June
Welcome fall by rejuvenating your containers with vibrant jewel tone colors and earthy textures.
Install around early October
Celebrate the season with fresh and fragrant evergreens mixed in with festive decor.
Install around early December